Saturday, August 7, 2010

INTroductioN....

hi..me syahadan, friends call me damn dan,hadan..---some call me dadan -sadan -shadan-lastly pol-....-!...didn't realy know how n why i have that name....rather than that -juz accepted finely........directdash- letz talk about these blob blog ...why am i named it directdash?curious?wanna know?...hmmmm....---__---___--whyyy?-.-actually i didn't rightly know>.<.........it just came to me....like light =.=?bah.. cukup tah uda kan  be bahasa english ni(bhsa menunjkkan bangsa).....anyway...these blog -ok2 -where is it......oh! there you are(mouse)click!..-live with family-9 sibling--..pe lgi ni--ehhh-personality......normal human being..nothing more, nothing less.....nape jua di buat blog ani?(me deep core talking)...-trying something new....and blablablabblabla....bla-bla bla-i like all the science stuff N love you  mathematic ..1+1=11...`~.~'.....enought laa....--udah tah ...my head is empty wit these blogging stuff....wowo! pretty bad english huh.... wanna know more  call 011 667dummy08.....(doesn't exist yet)...

No comments:

Post a Comment